on all orders over $95
2024 “Tiko” Collection
Waist Bag Collection
Exclusive Made in Ghana Collection
TV Interview Global News BC
Naa Sheka is a Clothing Line inspired by a journey to West Africa.
Naa Sheka is a fusion of Afrocentric and Western influence, a blend of her two heritages. With the use of traditional West African textiles infused into a high quality comfortable line.
One of our collections is limited and hand crafted in Ghana, West Africa. These pieces are truly unique, only limited pieces are created of each fabric or design and they are not produced again after entering the market.
If you see different names for the products, they are words from the “Ga” dialect from Ghana. The name Naa Sheka is a traditional name from the “Ga” tribe in the Accra region of Ghana. The true definition is “Lady Money” we hope you find prosperousness in your purchase.
– Naa Sheka
- Video Shoot with NHL PlayerJansen Harkins of the Winnipeg Jets, resides in Vancouver. At his home rink at North Shore… Read More »Video Shoot with NHL Player
- Video ShootHad a great time making this promo video with model Aneych and photographer Dave.
- Whip Game StrongPhotoshoot with an custom Audi RS7 in Vancouver. Combining Luxury and Style.
- West Coast Forest – Photo ShootBritish Columbia is home to some of the world’s lush green forestry and views that scream… Read More »West Coast Forest – Photo Shoot
- NYC Pandemic ShootThe Streets were oddly quiet for this photoshoot. This Tribecca photoshoot was modeled by Carley Beck… Read More »NYC Pandemic Shoot